Shipping & Returns
LIMITED TIME FREE SHIPPING ONLY APPLICABLE ON ORDERS OVER $750.
Shipping & Rush Orders
On average, standard orders ship within 15 business days if being placed during regular volume times. Please note that during higher volume periods, or circumstances that are outside of our control (ie weather), orders can experience delays. We ship both common carrier and FedEx Home Delivery. When shipping common carrier, we try to select the best carrier that we have the least damage history with. We completely enclose common carrier shipments in wooden crates that are both stapled and screwed together. If you require lift gate service to unload crates, the lift gate charge we incur will be added to your invoice.
- Our rush or expedited orders are always two weeks (unless we finish before) and the rush fee is 30% of the order total. Rush or expedited orders must be approved by our team.
Due to recent material delays, our lead times have been impacted as outlined below.
Current Lead Times:
- PVC Orders: 7-15 Business Days
- Composite Orders: 15-20 Business Days
- Wood (Pine, Cedar, Mahogany and Red Grandis) Orders: 25-30 Business Days
- Vinyl Orders: 2 weeks
If an order arrives damaged from transit, please have the below information ready and submit a claim to the form found here as soon as possible:
1) Pictures of any damaged shutters. We will need at least 1 picture for each damaged shutter.
2) Pictures of the packaging (boxes or crate) that the damaged shutters arrived in.
3) Picture(s) of the shipping label(s).
4) Quantity and specs of the damaged shutter(s). For example: 1 of the 12x36 shutters and 2 of the 14x40 shutters.
We will then assess the damage and determine if a touch-up kit or a remake is needed. Remakes are moved to the front of the line so they can get out ASAP.
If possible and if damage is noticeable upon arrival, please note any damage on the freight bill. This helps expedite the process if a freight carrier was used.
Since all products are custom produced to customer's specifications, returns will not be accepted. If a product is damaged in shipping, the replacement will be moved to the front of the line and reshipped as soon as possible.